Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 5, 2010

    Our dog is not spoiled...

    Ok so here a a bunch of random pictures from Christmas and the thereafter....

    You should drink this wine...it tastes like effervesent capri sun fruit punch.

    Look what Bryan got for Christmas.

    My first successful flipped out of the pan and back into it crepe. I got really excited about it and screamed Aaaahhhh! which scared both Bryan and Grace. It was exciting.


    And yes, my dog is eating doggie crepes...they were the leftovers and it made me laugh so I put her plate on a charger...oh those are blueberries not raisins.

    She at least sat pretty for the picture of her crepes on the gold charger.





    3 comments:

    Katie said...

    Sooooo, how much barfing did Grace do after eating all those crepes? Looks delicious aside from all the kibble ;)

    Amanda said...

    no barfing...it was actually all her dog meat, kibble, a little cheese, and blueberries. :) So actually pretty healthy all in all. Plus it was her only meal for the day :)

    Amanda said...

    Oh and if you are to drink the caprisun wine I recomend doing it ice cold.