Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 27, 2008

    Things on my mind as I am having a hard time focusing on work

    Since my tomatos were eatten I've been trying to find a good way to get rid of the critters/bugs that ate them. I'm thinking it may have been mice and I just found out that mice hate mint...guess what I'm buying at lunch. And yes, I'm sure Bryan will not be happy, but I don't care.

    Janet (Bryan's Mom) and Rich (Bryan's Mom's Boyfriend) are coming up this weekend. They are arriving on Saturday, spending time with Bryan's brother Kyle and then coming with us to Mark and Erin's son's birthday party. Wendy (Erin's sister who we got Grace from) will be there so Grace is coming too.

    Oh we also have puppy class where we're learning tricks, because the comands she has learned put her so far ahead they are afraid that we'll stop going to class and they are afraid she'll get too far into intermediate so we'll have to skip to advanced and they won't get out money for the intermediate. Last week I taught Grace to bark on command. So now when we say, "Say Goodnight Grace" she barks. Bryan keeps using it so that she'll bark in agreement when he says insulting things. Now if I could train him. Where's the squirt bottle.

    Oh and we should get our helmets and chatterbox system tonight! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them. Oh and here are updated pictures of Grace and the garden. The jalapenos pictured have also been eaten. http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/garden62108 & http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/grace21weeks

    No comments: