Twitter Updates
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
If you can't say something nice....
So work has been stressful and I haven't been in a good mood, for well lets be honest at least 9 months, so I haven't been posting. However it is Spring Break, I am in a good mood, and I feel like I can focus on my life rather than the students. Why is it that I feel so much more on top of life when my nails have been done? I don't know, but this bright pink I got put on them for the wedding in El Centro is awesome and they look so cute today :) So that's my stick...I'm turning over a new leaf and focusing on the positive and not letting work get me down. I love my life, love my husband (more so than I think I ever have) and I've also posted three new motorcycle adventures to my tumblr account: lovelesschristian.tumblr.com. Life is good, and I am sunny pass it on people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment