Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 26, 2008

    I got my phone back!

    So the past couple of weeks has been crazy in my little piece of the world. Between family issues, DUI classes, and religious zelots on campus I've been drained. This weekend Bryan and I are hoping to take it a little easier with only kaci, milk and the kids coming up. The good news is that I am finished with the group section of my practicum lab thanks to being able to help facilitate last weekends DUI class and I only have 23 more hours of direct contact hours with clients to pass the class. This week I also got my take home test for tests and measurements so it should be interesting. To top all of this off I broke my phone when I was down in Phoenix and haven't been able to see my planner. This totally stresses me out and this in combination with the fall semester, which is not my favorite semester because of the challenges it brings, has added to the pounding that is currently going on in my head. But the great news is I have my phone back and I have uploaded all the pictures from that past month. Bryan and I also are getting a break and going to his high school reunion next weekend. So check out the new pictures at :http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/tomatosoup2008 ,
    http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/garden9108,
    http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/Garden-8-23-08, and http://www.lovelesschristian.com/gallery/Clear-Creek-Resevoir-Pictures

    No comments: