Twitter Updates
Thursday, August 21, 2008
My Desk is still clean....
And I think I'm somewhat organized and ready for the new semester. Now I just need to go and buy my book which does not seem to be listed on the bookstore website and my school supplies. I always love buying school supplies, and I think that has to do with the fact that my "godmother" Karen used to send us packages of them up until I was a senior in high school every fall. I was always so excited to see what was in the package and loved the idea that new school supplies meant a blank slate and limitless possiblities. I still feel that way and I guess that is why as I look forward to this new semester even though we have 300 more incoming freshmen than last year and it should be crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment